For Immediate Release
For More information, please contact:
Investor Relations Manager
MLG Capital Announces Latest Investment Via Series of Private Funds
Argyle at Willow Springs Apartments – Ft. Collins, CO
Milwaukee, WI- October 12th, 2016 – The series of MLG Private Funds, as managed by MLG Capital, is pleased to announce it’s latest investment into Argyle at Willow Springs, a 280 unit Class A- multifamily property located in Ft. Collins, CO. MLG Capital partnered with Haven Property management via JV (Joint Venture) on the acquisition. The property is approximately ±95% occupied at acquisition.
To capture the growth in the market, MLG Capital plans to invest in enhancements to improve the exterior, interiors and overall appeal of the property.
- Explosive job growth in MSA -Currently Ft. Collins ranks 14th and 47th overall in metro GDP growth and economic growth, respectively
- Within a one mile radius of Argyle at Willow Springs the average household income is ±$102,000 and a population increase projected to be 8.0% over the next five years.
- Top employers in area include: Hewlett Packard, Anheuser Busch, Avago Technologies, New Belgium Brewing Company, University of Colorado Health, Woodward Inc., Otterbox and Banner Health: McKee Medical center
- 280 Units / Apartments / ±95% Occupied
- Located in Ft. Collins, CO – Ranked #3 of best college town in U.S.A. and #6 in the USA for most innovative tech hubs
View more about this property by visiting www.argyle-willowsprings.com/
MLG Capital Private Funds:
The series of MLG Private Funds were formed to acquire, directly or indirectly, a geographically diverse portfolio of commercial real estate. Primarily consisting of Commercial Class B multifamily properties, Industrial, Retail, Office, and other opportunistic opportunities located in strategically identified areas throughout the United States. View more about our latest fund by clicking here.
MLG Capital is a sponsor of direct acquisitions as well as private real estate equity funds.