This webpage/website is for informational purposes only and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the Confidential Private Placement Memorandum (as modified or supplemented from time to time, the “Memorandum”) of any offering of MLG Capital or its affiliates (“MLG”). Currently, MLG Private Fund VI LLC (the “Main Fund”) and MLG Dividend Fund VI LLC (the “Parallel Fund,” and together with the Main Fund, the “Fund”), and the MLG Legacy Fund LLC (“Legacy Fund”), are open for new investments. All information wherein related to the Fund and Legacy Fund are qualified in their entirety by the memorandum and the limited liability company agreements (the “LLCAs”) of the Main Fund, the Parallel Fund and the Legacy Fund, each as may be amended and/or modified form time to time, and a subscription agreement related thereto, copies of which will be made available upon request and should be reviewed before purchasing Units in the Fund or Legacy Fund. This website/webpage is not intended to be relied upon as the basis for an investment decision, and is not, and should not be assumed to be, complete. The contents of this website/webpage are not to be considered as legal, business or tax advice, and each prospective investor should consult its own attorney, business advisor and tax advisor as to legal, business, and tax advice. This website/webpage does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any state or other jurisdiction to subscribe for or purchase an interest in an offering. Recipients of the information contained in this web page/website agree that MLG, its affiliates and respective partners, members, employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives shall have no liability for any misstatement or omission of fact or for any opinion expressed herein. Each recipient further agrees that it will use all information provided herein solely for its own purposes in evaluating a potential investment into an offering of MLG. An investment into a private offering is subject to various risks, none of which are described herein.
- As of 12/31/22.
- As of 12/31/22, for determination of Market Value, sold properties are valued at actual sales price. Active and pending investments are based on MLG’s estimate of current value. Recent acquisitions are generally valued at the acquisition price.
- As of 12/31/22, the Equity Multiple is calculated by dividing the distributions from all Investment Properties, by the total equity invested in the Investment Properties. For sold Investment Properties the Equity Multiple is inclusive of property level distributions after property expenses, but before any asset management fee, other expenses or promote profit sharing paid to MLG Capital or other 3rd parties, which would decrease investor returns. “Investment Properties” means properties acquired and sold by MLG Capital since its inception in 1987 that generate an ongoing investment cash flow, and excluding: (1) land developments, (2) assets acquired by MLG Legacy Fund LLC, or its affiliates, as part of a portfolio acquisition, in which such asset is listed for sale within 120 days of acquisition, and (3) assets which are contributed or sold to MLG Legacy Fund LLC, or its affiliates, by entities which are controlled by either MLG Fund Manager LLC or MLG MA Manager LLC. “MLG Capital” means, collectively, the “Managing Member and its investment Affiliates” and the “MLG Managed Account Entities,” as both are defined in the Confidential Private Placement Memorandum (as amended and supplemented) for MLG Private Fund VI LLC and MLG Dividend Fund VI LLC, at the section entitled “Performance of Managing Member Affiliates.”Each of: (x) the Managing Member and its investment Affiliates and (y) the MLG Managed Account Entities have separate equity multiples applicable to their respective Investment Properties, and therefore, the Equity Multiple may not be representative of an investment in a specific offering or series of offerings. Further information about specific equity multiples can be obtained from MLG upon request.All data was obtained from MLG’s internally produced financial statements. These statements were not independently audited. Valuation and future projected distribution amounts are internal estimates only and were not confirmed by any third-party appraisal/valuation and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that any investment will achieve comparable results or meet its investment objectives.
- As of 12/31/2022, Square Feet includes multi-family properties.
- MLG may receive distributions prior to return of 100% of investors original invested capital only if needed to pay income taxes on any taxable gain allocated to MLG. Preferred return, return of capital and profit sharing are all subject to availability of cash flow and net proceeds.Distributions are paid quarterly. Investors are charged an asset management fee of 1.25% on invested capital. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- As of 12/31/2022, Net Asset Value “NAV” shall have the meaning given to it in the Limited Liability Company Agreement of MLG Legacy Fund LLC (as it may be amended from time to time).
- As of 12/31/2022, Total Property Value is equal to the fair market value of assets owned (directly or indirectly) by MLG Legacy Fund LLC in accordance with the Valuation Policy outlined in the Limited Liability Company Agreement of MLG Legacy Fund LLC (as it may be amended from time to time). Total Property Value is adjusted for MLG Legacy Fund LLC’s proportionate ownership in each asset.